JBC® Traffic Delineator Posts
42" Height | 4 Top Options | 8 Colors Available | 5 Base Weights
JBC® Traffic Delineator Posts Features
- 42″ Height
- Choice of 8 Lbs or 12 Lbs Base Included
- Made Of LDPE (low density Polyethylene)
- Two 3″ 3M Prismatic Reflective Collars Included
- Meets both the MUTCD & NCHRP 350 Crash Test
The 42″ JBC Traffic Safety Delineator Post is made of LDPE or low-density polyethylene which provides good resistance to a wide variety of chemical, weather and temperature conditions. JBC® Delineator posts meet both the MUTCD and NCHRP 350 Crash Test when used with reflective collars to meet night visibility requirements.
Want to add a custom Logo or Markings?
Color not offered for the top you want?
Please call 1-877-284-7760 or request a quote online.
Dome Post Colors Explained:
- Orange delineators are commonly used in traffic safety environments.
- Yellow delineators are commonly used in separating traffic coming from different directions OR to mark the left pavement edge. Also used in marking valet
- White delineators are commonly used in marking the pavements' right edge.
- Blue delineators are commonly used in marking accessible areas
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
Looking for a quotation ? We would be happy to help by providing a quick response, inventory status, and Volume Level pricing, when available. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch with you within hours to one business day to answer any questions and quote your request.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.