Desk Outlets & Grommets
Desk Outlets And Grommets:
Provide the perfect power and data distribution solution for modular connectivity in office conference rooms and boardrooms. Quickly expand and modify your connectivity options with our selection of products. Whether you require USB or Ethernet connections along with pop up power plugs, we have you covered. Moreover, depending on your preference for appearance, we offer both in desk and desk mount options. If you are looking for a standard metal, or plastic desk grommet, look no further as we have what you have been searching for. These desk grommets are designed to protect your wires from harmful edges, while also maintaining a professional look for your desktop. Lastly, we have numerous sizes of rubber grommets.
Desk Outlets and Grommets – The Ultimate Solution for all your Cord Management Needs
Messy wires and unsightly cords are not only an eye-sore but also pose a significant safety hazard. Desk outlets are an ideal solution for all your desk cord management needs. Not only do desk outlet grommets provide data and power connectivity in the office and home but also make power, Ethernet, and USB connections safer to access.
We provide a wide range of desk outlets to suit all your needs. From removable desk outlets to built-in desk outlets and pop up desk outlets, we offer practical solutions for your power and data distribution needs. Whether you want a desktop outlet installed into your desk for easy access or a flip-up desk outlet for an elegant look, we have you covered.
The different types of desk outlets that we carry include:
- Built-in desk outlet - this type of in desk outlet is designed to be permanently installed into your desk. With these desk outlets, you can have options such as in desk USB with power. Often, conference tables and office desks already have holes drilled in the underside or on the surface to accommodate running cables. Other times, it is up to the user to drill cable holes for running wires.
- Removable desk power outlets are portable tabletop power outlets, which can be placed at the top of a desk for easy access to USB, Ethernet, and power outlets.
- Pop up desk outlet–this type of retractable desktop outlet is designed to pop up out of your table or desk and provides multiple power and data ports. Other examples of powered desk outlets include a flip-up desk outlet with numerous ports, which has a flip-over cover.
Browse our complete range of desk mount and in desk, options to find what you need today.
Grommets are eyelets which are placed in holes to insulate or protect the cables passing through it. These can be placed in countertops, work stations, desks, tables, and floors for effective wire management, which also looks good.
We offer various desk grommets, including sophisticated desk outlet grommets, round plastic desk grommets, or rubber grommets, which, can protect wires from fraying.
It is vital to know all your options when considering the different varieties of desk grommets available to provide effective wire management and power distribution. Some grommets are also customizable – these include USB and power connectivity solutions in addition to managing messy wires. Desk grommets can also include open data ports as a solution for your networking needs.
The different types of grommets include:
- Simple desk grommets: These include oval bottom desk grommets and round plastic grommets, which are available in metal or plastic. These desk grommets are commonly used for decluttering your home or desktop from ugly wires.
- Floor access grommets – These are discreet grommets installed in floors for full access to power from underneath. Its rotating lid also prevents heels from snagging in holes. Floor access grommets come in three different models, FG3, FG3A, and FG3B.
- Rubber grommets and more –These are simple rubber grommets, which include snap-in bushings and universal snap-in bushings. Bushings are very similar to grommets, but additionally, help secure wires from vibrations and shock. These are particularly useful when wires are continuously moved.
A desk outlet grommet can also be customized to function as a power outlet or a data pass-through connection point. Desktop charging centers provide sufficient power, Ethernet, and USB connectivity, in addition to ensuring that your cables and wires are not only protected but also help optimize your desktop workspace.
A USB + ac power desk grommet is also an excellent alternative for simple rubber or plastic desk grommets. Desktop charging hubs provide several socket options accessible from your workstation.
You also have the option to go for an Ethernet desk grommet, a power tap grommet, or a combination of both. These powered desk grommets can have up to 3 built-in, rotating Ethernet/internet and power outlets, which can be hidden or exposed based on your needs.
Please browse our extensive collection of desk and floor grommets, which can be used to make your space look clean, uncluttered, and elegant.