Traffic Control Equipment
Traffic Safety Equipment
Effective traffic management is necessary for reducing the increasing number of road accidents, injuries, and casualties. We offer a wide range of traffic safety equipment for managing pedestrian and vehicle traffic and minimizing the chances of preventable losses.
Our traffic control supplies have been specially designed and manufactured using top quality materials. We offer a complete range of traffic safety equipment, which includes: channelizer posts and drums, warning signs, delineator posts, cones, speed bumps, safety bars for parking lots, post covers, and bollards. We are your one-stop-shop for all kinds of quality traffic safety products.
We aim to bring you market-competitive prices and the highest quality products in innovative designs. You can use our traffic control supplies for crowd management, road safety, and parking control. With us, you can order single, double, multiple or bulk product packages according to your requirements.
Why Traffic Safety Equipments are Necessary – The Many Benefits
Traffic safety equipment can be effectively used for managing foot and vehicle traffic. Our traffic safety products can also be used to maintain safe distances in low or high traffic areas. Using traffic safety products have the following benefits.
- Our traffic control equipment helps minimize the risk of accidents.
- This equipment helps prevent avoidable accidents.
- Our traffic safety products are highly useful and can be customized according to your needs. For example, parking lot safety bars can be mounted to organize and manage temporary or permanent parking lots. Speed bumps can be used to limit the speed of vehicles in high traffic areas.
- Many people ignore the requirement of employee safety in industrial areas. With traffic safety equipment, the chances of potential hazards can be significantly reduced.
Our traffic control equipment offers maximum usability and countless placement options. Traffic safety products can be used to manage the following:
- Foot traffic at the workplace
- Construction or repair work on the road
- Construction of a new road
- Industrial development
- Exhibitions, tradeshows, and roadshows
- Parking lots of shopping malls and commercial buildings
- Accident or emergency sites
- Roadside gatherings
- Construction of pedestrian pathways, green belts and for roadside plantation
Traffic control equipment is suitable for indoor and outdoor usage.
How to Choose Traffic Safety Equipment
Traffic safety equipment can be quite technical to choose, which is why we have a team of experts to help you choose the best products for your needs. At Cabletiesandmore, we bring you functional and reliable traffic safety equipment. The following are a few tips for choosing the right traffic control supplies.
- Prepare a detailed draft about the amount and type of traffic, including foot and vehicle traffic. Note down the peak timings of maximum traffic.
- Prepare a list of equipmentrequired for traffic management.
- Calculate the amount of equipment required.
- Please discuss with our representative to calculate costs and compare them with your budget. Place the order.
- If it is a high traffic zone, make sure to choose bright colors in your desired products to increase visibility.
Customize the Order
Are you worried about the quality or availability of your required traffic safety products? Look no further. We can tailor your order according to your specific needs and requirements. Along with this, we have a strict monitoring system to ensure that each product delivered to you is of the highest quality.
For your convenience, we have devised a product transportation system with which, we ensure to deliver your orders quickly and correctly. We can transport your small to bulk order with confidence, making your relationship with us stress-free and hassle-free.