Trail-Guide Traffic Channelizer Barrel Drum (Slim)
Approved For Canada - Orange or Black - Reflective Collar Options
Trail-Guide Traffic Channelizer Barrel Drum (Slim) Features
- Slim Traffic Drums are commonly used in Canada
- BLACK approved for use in Ontario and Newfoundland
- ORANGE approved for use in Nova Scotia and Manitoba
- Meets NCHRP-350 crash test requirements
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) with UV Inhibitors
- Withstands repeated impacts and temperature extremes
- EZ-Grab handle design makes moving and stacking a breeze
- Available with HI-Intensity or Fluorescent Prismatic Sheeting in 4" and 6" configurations
Looking for a quotation ? We would be happy to help by providing a quick response, inventory status, and Volume Level pricing, when available. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch with you within hours to one business day to answer any questions and quote your request.
The Trail Guide Traffic safety Channelizer drum’s revolutionary Stepped sides prevent sticking when stacked providing for a faster initial set up. The EZ grab handle makes it easier to transport and store. Provides high visibility target value within a smaller space. Handle has center mount light bolt hole for streamlined delineation.
Available with Hi-Intensity or Fluorescent prismatic reflective sheeting in 4″ or 6″ configurations. 44.12″ Height 13″ diameter at top tier, 16.5″ diameter at bottom shoulder.
- Meets NCHRP-350 Crash Test Requirements
- EZ grab Handle design makes moving and stacking a breeze.
- Constructed using HDPE (high density polyetheylene) with UV inhibitors
- Built to withstand repeated impacts and temperature extremes.
- new low profile design takes up less warehouse, truck and road surface space.
- Handle has built in holder for traffic control batons.