Adjustable 4 Post Open Rack - Quest
28U & 45U Sizes - Adjustable Depth 24" - 36"
Quest Adjustable 4 Post Open Rack Features
- Pre-drilled Adjustable depths are 24", 26.5", 29", 31.5, 34, 36.5".
- Constructed with Mounting Holes for mounting securely to floor.
- "U" shaped cage nut rail design to allow front and rear mounting of equipment.
- Reinforced Angled Top Brace Supports provide added load strength.
- Numbered Rack Units makes it easier to configure.
These 4-Post Adjustable Floor Mount Racks offer flexibility in mounting of patch panels, hubs, routers, telephone equipment and more. They are constructed of heavy duty steel and arebuilt with a cage nut design. They have an adjustable depth of from 24" too 36", have a professional looking black microfinish with numbered rack units, and are available in 4ft. and 7ft. heights.
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
|Rack Size Height External (Internal)||54" (49")|
|Rack Size Width External (Internal)||21" (19")||21" (19")|
|Rack Size Depth External||14"||14"|
|Rack Units (1U = 1.75")||28U||45U|
|Mounting Rails||Cage Nuts (#12-24)||Cage Nuts (#12-24)|
|Numbered RU positions||Yes||Yes|
|Side Rails & Top Bracket Fabrication||14AWG Steel||14AWG Steel|
|Base Fabrication||10AWG Steel||10AWG Steel|
|Electrostatic Powdercoat MicroFinish||Black||Black|
|Screws & Washers||20 each||40 each|
|Base Design||Floor Mount||Floor Mount|
Request A Quote
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.