Rubber Sign Post Bases
Attractive, Durable, & Applicable Where Ever a Sign Base is Needed
Rubberform® Sign Base Features
- Enhances safety and minimizes liability/damage in vehicle/pedestrian incidents
- All-weather easy maintenance: will not rust, chip, crack, crumble, corrode or need repainting
- Supports any sign up to 24 inch diameter.
- Easy to install, easy to move for snow removal, maintenance or storage – just tip and roll
- 100% Post Consumer Recycled Tire Rubber
- Aerodynamic design – low center of gravity – withstands strong winds and severe weather
- Sign Base Cart – no need for wheels on the base to move, buy one per location
- Product Lifetime Warranty
- Patents Pending
* Includes: (2) Aluminum Bolts (2) Locking Nuts (4) Washers
Our attractive and durable sign base is ideal for parking lots, parking garages, crosswalks, schools, shopping malls, grocery stores, plazas, universities, hospitals, airports, construction sites, government facilities and many more. Use it anywhere portable or a semi-permanent signage is needed – such as handicapped parking spots, entrances, pedestrian crosswalks, intersections, corporate facilities, events, and more. Aerodynamic and heavy enough to stay upright, yet light enough to be tipped and rolled to another location.
Our Sign Base is made in the USA from 100% post-consumer recycled tire rubber and recycled plastic. Combined with our recycled aluminum traffic signs, they make an excellent choice for Green or LEED certified building projects. Show your customers, employees and visitors that you not only care about their safety, but also the environment.
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
72 pound Sign Base with a Square Post Hole – 18″D X 14″H with 5′ Square Perforated Metal Sign Post-1-3/4″
72lb Sign Base with a Round Post Hole – 2-3/8″ – 18″D X 14″H with 5′ Plastic Post
Request A Quote
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.