Park-It® Rubber Parking Stops
3 Color Options - 3', 4' & 6' Lengths - Easy To Install
Rubber Parking Stop Features
- Installation Hardware Included
- Made of 100% recycled rubber
- Long lasting and cost efficient
- Ideal for indoor or outdoor parking
- Will not chip, crack, or fade
- High visibility at night
- Simple installation by one person
- Can be installed on any road surface
- Resistant to ultraviolet light, moisture, oil, and extreme temperatures
- Temporary or permanent installation
- 1/10th the weight of standard concrete curb
- Does not require heavy machinery
- Maintenance free
- Warranty: 3 years on the product; 1 year on the tape (under normal use)
Installation Hardware Included For Either Concrete Or Asphalt Applications.
Unlike concrete or plastic, which necessitate frequent replacements, recycled rubber car stops are safer and more durable. In-molded highway reflective tape (available in yellow or white) ensures visibility and pedestrian safety. The Park-It® parking curb is constructed of 100% recycled rubber.
The Park It® comes with pre-molded holes and can be shipped with anchoring spikes or lag bolts for installation. They are lightweight (34 lbs. for a 6′ car stop) and flexible; conforming to the contour of uneven road surfaces.
Park-It® car stops are available in 22″, 3′, 4′, and 6′ lengths and are covered by a 3 year warranty; 1 year on the tape (under normal use).
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
Request A Quote
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.