Epson® LABELWORKS PX LW-PX350
Prints Industrial Labels, Heat Shrink Tube & Magnetic Tape 1/4" - 3/4"
Epson® LABELWORKS PX LW-PX350 Features
- The professional choice — LW-PX350 prints industrial labels, heat shrink tube and magnetic tape from 1/8″ (4 mm) to 3/4″ (18 mm) wide.
- Less waste and cost — Smaller margins translate to less cost and waste per print.
- Lifetime warranty — No questions asked.
- Auto full-cut— Designed with an automatic cutter for ease of printing and application in the field.
- Hot keys — Pre-formatted bar codes, font size and length, symbols and alpha-numeric sequencing help streamline label creation.
- Built-in handle — Makes it easy to carry in the field or around the workplace.
- Specialty labels — Heat shrink tube, magnetic tape, strong adhesive and fluorescent colors for industrial applications in the facility or field (specialty labels sold separately).
- MIL-STD-810 — Meets MilSpec drop test standards.
Professionals prefer LABELWORKS PX and the LW-PX350 — A low-cost, portable wire-marking, bar-code and general-identification label printer for creating custom and compliant labels up to 3/4″ (18 mm) wide. Identify wires and equipment, organize tool cribs and storage bins, make safety labels, tag assets and more. With special-function hot keys and automatic cutter, this easy-to-use label maker offers extraordinary flexibility and power at an affordable price. With the LW-PX350, you can print on a variety of materials such as magnetic tape, heat shrink tube and super strong adhesive tapes. Best of all, the LW-PX350 is backed by the LABELWORKS PX lifetime warranty.
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
Looking for a quotation ? We would be happy to help by providing a quick response, inventory status, and Volume Level pricing, when available. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch with you within hours to one business day to answer any questions and quote your request.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.