Epson® LABELWORKS PX LW-PX300 Kits
Prints Industrial Labels, Heat Shrink Tube & Magnetic Tape 1/4" - 3/4"
Epson® LABELWORKS PX LW-PX300 Features
- The professional choice — LW-PX300 prints industrial labels, heat shrink tube and magnetic tape from 1/4″ (6 mm) to 3/4″ (18 mm) wide.
- Less waste and cost — Smaller margins translate to less cost and waste per print.
- Lifetime warranty — No questions asked.
- Multiple print & cut — When printing multiple copies of a label, the printer waits to print the next label in the series until after you press the “cut” key.
- Hot keys — Pre-formatted bar codes, font size and length, symbols and alpha-numeric sequencing help streamline label creation.
- Specialty labels — Heat shrink tube, magnetic tape, strong adhesive and multiple colors of industrial tape for industrial applications in the facility or field (specialty labels sold separately).
- Compact — Slightly bigger than a mobile phone and weighs less than 1 lb.
Professionals prefer LABELWORKS PX and the LW-PX300 — A low-cost, compact wire-marking, bar-code and general-identification label printer for creating custom and compliant labels up to 3/4″ (18 mm) wide. Identify wires and equipment, organize tool cribs and storage bins, tag assets and more. This portable, easy-to-use label maker offers extraordinary flexibility and durability at an affordable price. With the LW-PX300, you can print on a variety of materials such as magnetic tape, heat shrink tube and super strong adhesive tape. Best of all, the LW-PX300 is backed by the LABELWORKS PX lifetime warranty.
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
|Machine Dimensions||Approx. 110 (W) x 170 (D) x 56 (H) (mm)|
|Machine Weight||.88 lbs.|
|Print Resolution||180 dpi thermal transfer|
|Max Print Speed||6mm/sec with adapter|
|Display||Monochrome LCD, 64 dot, |
Shows: Print preview with label length, label format (text size, font, caps lock, decorations, vertical), Euro-latin key.
|Exterior||High Impact Plastic Housing|
|Auto Tape Detect||Confirms tape type and size.|
|Power Supply||AC Adapter (100-240V/ 50-60 Hz/ 900mA) |
6 AA Alkaline batteries
|Power Output||15+- 5% [V]|
|Ratings/Markings||Energy Star, BC, FCC|
|Operating Temperature||10° – 35° C, (50° – 95° F)|
|Storage Temperature||-10° – 55° C, (14° – 131° F)|
|Hot-Keys||Cable Wrap/Flag, Serialized Numbers, Symbols, Font Size, Decoration, Text Size, Euro-Latin Key, Print Preview|
|Bar Code Formats||EAN 8, EAN 13, Code 39, Code 128, UPC-A, UPC-E, ITF, CodaBar|
|Symbols||780 industrial and professional symbols for safety, organizing, health, or industry specific labeling|
|Multi Line Print||Up to 4 lines (with 18mm supplies)|
|Number Serialization||1 digit (0 to 9) or alphabet (A to Z), (a to z)|
|Import Data and Images||No|
|Print Rotation||Horizontal, vertical, mirror|
|Foreign Languages||Menu prompts in:English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Brazilian Portuguese|
|Foreign Language Characters||179 Accent Letters such as À,Á,Â,Ã,Ä,Å,Æ in upper and lower case with recall positioning for ease of data entry|
|User-Friendly||Large, bright backlit display, QWERTY keyboard for easy “texting” data entry.|
|Memory||Internal memory can store up to 50 files|
|MEDIA and SUPPLIES|
|Supply Widths||Standard Industrial Tape Sizes: 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″, 3/4″ (6mm,9mm,12mm,18mm) |
Shrink Tube Sizes: 3mm (1/8″) [16-22 AWG], 5mm (3/16″) [8-12 AWG]
|Supply Lengths||30′ (standard media); 96″ (heat shrink tube); Various lengths for specialized materials (check brochure for details)|
|Supply Types||Adhesive, Magnetic, Polyolefin (heat shrink tube), Glow-in-the-dark, Fluorescent, ron-on fabric, Removable adhesive|
|AC Adapter||US certified (APT0615Z2-1)|
|Drop Guard Rubber Sleeve||Flexible impact resistant rubber.|
|Hard Case||Molded impact resistant hard plastic.|
Request A Quote
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.