Pesticide Storage Safety Cabinets
Safely Handle, Protect & Store Pestocides in 18-Gauge Steel Cabinet
Eagle Manufacturing Pesticide Safety Cabinets Features
- Offer safe, secure, lockable storage of pesticides including herbicides, insecticides, fungicides and other poisons.
- Provide excellent protection for companies specializing in lawn care, golf course or agricultural management
- Include poly shelf and bottom trays to help contain small spills and provide extra corrosion protection
- Are available in 100 percent polyethylene construction for storage of highly corrosive pesticides or poisons
- Meets NFPA Code 30 and OSHA requirements
Eagle Pesticide Safety Cabinets provide needed protection for companies who specialize in lawn care, golf course management, agricultural interests or who handle and store pesticides and poisons. Lead free, high gloss green polyester hybrid baked on finish and has a large FLAMMABLE - KEEP FIRE AWAY and PESTICIDES label. Metal cabinets meet NFPA Code 30 and OSHA requirements.
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
Request a Quote
Looking for a quotation ? We would be happy to help by providing a quick response, inventory status, and Volume Level pricing, when available. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch with you within hours to one business day to answer any questions and quote your request.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.