Acid Corrosive Safety Cabinets
Stores Flamable & Non-Flammable Acids & Corrosive Liquids
Acid Corrosive Safety Cabinets Features
- Special Corrosion-resistant powder coat finish on all internal and external surfaces, including shelves
- Steel cabinets are not reccomended for the storage of aggressive acids such as nitric, sulfuric hydrochlorics
- Poly shelf and bottom trays to help contain small spills and provides extra corrosion protection
- Steel cabinets are not recommended for the storage of aggressive acids such as nitric, sulfuric, and hydrochloric
- Ideal for labs and industrial settings
- Assembles in minutes, no tools required
- Lockable doors open to 180 degrees
- Doors can be assembled to open from either left or right
- 100 percent HDPE construction
- Adjustable shelves, 38lbs (17.3kg) per shelf (UDL)
- Sealed internal containment sump
- Two 2” poly vents with caps
- ‘ Caution Corrisves’ lable included
- Modular linkage brackets included
- Metal cabinets meet NFPA Code 30 and OSHA requirements.
Acid and Corrosive Safety Cabinets for use in storing small containers of flammable and non-flammable acids and corrosive liquids. All interior and exterior surfaces, including shelves, are finished with blue epoxy powder coating. This type finish is superior to epoxy painted or enamel painted surfaces. Powder coating gives superior protection against chemical attack in event of a spill or splash. For additional protection, each cabinet is supplied with high density polyethylene trays for the shelves and bottom of cabinet. Not recommended for use with Sulfuric, Nitric or Hydrochloric Acid. (EAGLE Poly Acid-Corrosive Cabinets are suitable for use with these acids). Metal cabinets meet NFPA Code 30 and OSHA requirements.
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
Request a Quote
Looking for a quotation ? We would be happy to help by providing a quick response, inventory status, and Volume Level pricing, when available. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch with you within hours to one business day to answer any questions and quote your request.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.