Flammable Liquid Safety Cabinets
Vented for Air Circulation & Heat Dissipation,
Flammable Liquid Safety Cabinets Features
- Includes 2 vents with 2" threaded fittings and fire baffles to prevent the spread of smoke or fire in the event that any of your materials ignite
- Constructed of sturdy 18-gauge steel with welded internal and external construction for durability
- Leveling legs to keep everything from rocking back and forth
- High gloss lead-free powder coated finish which prevent scratch marks
- 2" raised door sill is leakproof, to keep the enclosed materials fully contained in the event of a leak
- Double walled doors, top, bottom, and sides include a 1.5 inch air space to help cushion against noise and vibration
- Vented for air circulation and heat dissipation
- Steel shelves can support up to 350lbs of weight while being fully adjustable in 4.75" increments,
- Galvanized steel shelves can be easily removed and reinstalled
- Grounding attachment included for installation in areas where grounding is necessary to meet building codes
- 3 Point Lock key
- Available with manual, or self-closing doors to suit your preferences and work environment
- All Eagle metal cabinets meet NFPA Code 30 and OSHA requirements.
Keep flammable liquids near work areas in Eagle Safety Storage Cabinets. All cabinets are constructed of 18-gauge steel. Sides, top, bottom, and doors are double-walled with a 1 1/2" air space between walls. Both vents, with 2" threaded fittings, have fire baffle and cap. Cabinets come in yellow high gloss powder finish with red warning, plus grounding attachment, 3-point key lock, and 2" raised, leakproof door sill. Each shelf is adjustable, supported by 4 brackets, and can support 350 pounds. All Eagle metal cabinets meet NFPA Code 30 and OSHA requirements.
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
Looking for a quotation ? We would be happy to help by providing a quick response, inventory status, and Volume Level pricing, when available. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch with you within hours to one business day to answer any questions and quote your request.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.