Portwest Anti Impact Cut Resistant Glove - A722
ANSI/ISEA 105 - 2016 | Cut Level (A4)
Portwest Anti Impact Cut Resistant Glove - A722 Features
- Maximum impact protection using TPR pod technology
- ANSI cut level A4
- Available in a lined (A729) and unlined (A722) version for all climates
- Hook and loop strap for safe secure fit
- Nitrile sandy coating for exceptional grip in water, grease or oil contact
- Palm dipped to increase dexterity and ventilation
- 100% Breathable seamless liner
The Portwest A722 Cut Resistant Impact Gloves are a part of the Anti-Impact Hand Protection range, providing vital protection against impact to the hand from multiple hazards. This Impact gloves use flexible PVC impact pods and a reinforced crotch for maximum durability. Suitable for heavy-duty applications.
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
Looking for a quotation ? We would be happy to help by providing a quick response, inventory status, and Volume Level pricing, when available. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch with you within hours to one business day to answer any questions and quote your request.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.