Portwest Anti Impact Cut Resistant Thermal Glove - A729
ANSI/ISEA 105 - 2016 | Cut Level A4
Portwest Anti Impact Cut Resistant Therm Glove - A729 Features
- ANSI cut level A4 for supreme protection
- Nitrile foam coating for excellent grip in wet and dry conditions
- Specially designed for use in cold conditions
- Hook and loop strap for safe secure fit
- Highly durable and impact resistant
- Low linting construction for minimal contamination
The Portwest A729 Thermal Cut Resistant Impact Gloves are a part of the Anti-Impact Hand Protection range, providing vital protection against impact to the hand from multiple hazards. This Impact gloves use flexible PVC impact pods and a reinforced crotch for maximum durability. Suitable for heavy-duty applications. This cold-weather glove is also fleece-lined for use in colder climates.
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
Looking for a quotation ? We would be happy to help by providing a quick response, inventory status, and Volume Level pricing, when available. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch with you within hours to one business day to answer any questions and quote your request.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.