Portwest® Bizweld Flame Resistant Coverall - UBIZ1
CAT 2 Dual hazard protection in a comfortable coverall.
Bizweld Flame Resistant Coverall Features
- Arc rating: ATPV 11.2 cal/cm²
- CAT 2
- Dual hazard: NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112
- 9.5oz Bizweld fabric
- Mic tab for radio attachment
- UPF 50+
- Protects against radiant, convective and contact heat
- Guaranteed flame resistance for life of the garment
- Certified protection against molten metal splash
- Pockets: 2 chest, 1 concealed cell phone pocket, 2 side, 1 rule
- ASTM F1506-10A; ASTM F1959/F1959M-12
Don't sacrifice comfort for protection in your FR clothing! Arc rated ATPV 11.2 cal/cm², this flame resistant coverall is CAT 2 compliant as well as dual certified to protect from arc flash and flash fire. While it will keep you FR safe, this coverall also provides UPF 50+ to block 98% harmful UV rays which fall on the garment. You'll love wearing these FR coveralls!
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
|Shell Fabric||Bizweld - 100% Cotton, FR Finish|
|Shell Weight (Oz)||9.5|
Looking for a quotation ? We would be happy to help by providing a quick response, inventory status, and Volume Level pricing, when available. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch with you within hours to one business day to answer any questions and quote your request.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.