Bizflame Flame Resistant Coverall
Dual certified and comfortable coveralls you'll love working in.
Bizflame Flame Resistant Coverall Features
- Arc rating: ATPV 8.2 cal/cm²
- CAT 2
- Dual hazard: NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112 certified
- 7oz. Bizflame 88% cotton/12% nylon
- UPF 50+
- Guaranteed flame resistance for life of the garment
- Protects against radiant and convective heat
- Full front quality brass zipper
- Pockets: 2 chest, 2 side, 2 back, 1 sleeve, 1 rule
- ASTM F1506-10a; ASTM F1959/F1959M-12
Dual certified to both arc flash and flash fire, these FR coveralls are arc rated ATPV 8.2 cal/cm², making them CAT 2 compliant. If you need plenty of places for storage in your FR clothing, this coverall brings eight pockets, including two chest pockets, one sleeve pocket and a rule pocket. The Bizflme 88/12 fabric guarantees high performance and maximum comfort for those long, hard work days.
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
Looking for a quotation ? We would be happy to help by providing a quick response, inventory status, and Volume Level pricing, when available. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch with you within hours to one business day to answer any questions and quote your request.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.