Ziptape® Rite & Wrap™ Label Dispenser
Cost Effective Write-On Labeling System For Cable and Wire Management
Ziptape® Rite & Wrap™ Label Dispenser Features
- Holds up to 300 (3/4” W x 1-1/4” Labels)
- Quick and easy to use, these wire markers help reduce installation time and labor costs-simply write and wrap
- Durable, long lasting labels are resistant to oil and water for use in almost any type of cable or wire application
- Compact design fits conveniently into your pocket for easy transportation, or stores away nicely in your tool bag
The Rite & Wrap™ Self Laminating Wire & Cable Marker Dispenser is an incredibly easy to use wire identification system that provides you with a write-on area for legend inscription using a pen or pencil. After creating your label, simply pull back on the liner to dispense your cable/wire marker for the application process. During installation, simply wrap the transparent, self laminating portion of the clear vinyl marker around itself to protect the write-on area, providing you with clear and visible cable identification.
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
- Simplest cable labeling system manufactured in the USA
- Convenient pocket sized dispenser
- Protects unused labels from dirt and fits in your tool bag or box
- Cost effective solution
- Write-on area accepts ballpoint pen or permanent marker
- Specially designed with clear tail overlaps
- Durable and resistant to oil and water
- Quick and easy to use
- Film and adhesive service temp range -40F to 176F
Request a Quote
Looking for a quotation ? We would be happy to help by providing a quick response, inventory status, and Volume Level pricing, when available. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch with you within hours to one business day to answer any questions and quote your request.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.