Ultratech® Gravel Bags
Heavy-Duty Gravel Bags Provide Quick & Easy Stormwater Control
Ultratech® Gravel Bag Features
- Gravel bags are a basic BMP (Best Management Practice) used to meet regulatory requirements for stormwater and erosion control.
- The sizes are industry standard and allow the user to fill them up with as much or as little gravel (not included) as the application requires.
- Different sizes lend themselves to different applications; from drain protection to erosion control at construction sites.
- Made of a very high-quality polymer material that is woven into shape - eliminates the flaws and failures of sewn edges.
- High UV rating allows multi-year life in sun and elements.
- Rugged material and construction can, in most instances, withstand being driven-over, a typical problem with lesser bags.
Heavy-duty bags provide quick and easy sediment and erosion control
Some may consider gravel bags to be "old school" but in some applications, they are an excellent solution. To say that gravel bags have come along way over the years may be an overstatement but to say that they are the same now as they were on day 1 would be selling them short. At least when describing Ultra-Gravel Bags.
UltraTech's bags are made from heavy-duty geotextile material with a high UV rating so they're designed for years of outdoor exposure.
All Ultra-Gravel Bags are sold empty so they're easy to get onsite. Fill them with sand, gravel or other aggregates to create quick and versatile erosion control.
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
Property Test Method Woven (Typical:)
Fabric Weight ASTM D-5261 5 oz./sq./yd. Wide
Width Tensile (MD/TD) ASTM D-4595 2400/1650 lbs
Grab Tensile (MD/TD) ASTM D-4632 365/200 lbs.
Trapezoid Tear (MD/TD) ASTM D-4533 115/75 lbs.
Puncture ASTM D-4833 90 lbs.
Apparent Opening Size ASTM D-4751 40 US Sieve (0.425mm).
Mullen Burst ASTM D-3786 450 psi.
Permittivity ASTM D-4491 2.1 sec-¹
Permeability ASTM D-4491 0.14 cm/sec
Water Flow ASTM D-4491 145 gal/min per sq. ft.
UV Resistance (500hrs) ASTM D-4355 >90%
Material High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
Looking for a quotation ? We would be happy to help by providing a quick response, inventory status, and Volume Level pricing, when available. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch with you within hours to one business day to answer any questions and quote your request.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.