Fortress Fence® Steel Perimeter Fencing
4' to 10' Long Panels - Heavy Duty Galvanized Steel - 7-1/2' Height
Fortress Fence® Steel Perimeter Fencing Features
- 16-gauge Steel for Maximum Strength & Durability
- Modular Design
- Single-Wrench Construction
- Hot dipped Galvanized, Eliminates Rust, Rot & Corrosion
- No-climb Wire Mesh Design
- Stronger & More Attractive Than Chain Link Panels
No-climb wire mesh fence system. Ideal for perimeter security, area delineation, and crowd control – a popular choice for storage compounds, warehouses, and outdoor special events and festivals.
FortressFence is the perfect high security, multi-purpose fence panel. Use FortressFence to provide perimeter security, crowd control and area delineation. Whether you are looking to provide security at your next event, to close off a construction area, or to protect equipment and product from theft and vandalism, the Signature FortressFence is the perfect choice. Each fence panel is durable, stable, and easy to install. Sections can be mixed and matched to create a variety of fencing configurations. Each FortressFence panel is manufactured using durable, 16-gauge, hot dipped galvanized tubing and a welded, no-climb, wire mesh panel. Sections interlock using easy to install clamps and your choice of metal, plastic, rubber, or concrete bases. Add wheeled gates, fixed wall mounts, flower basket rails, and privacy screens depending on your application.
Ideal for perimeter security, crowd control and area delineation – especially outdoor special events and festivals, indoor and outdoor storage compounds, retail display areas and enclosures, warehouses, tool rooms and private property
- Manufactured using high-quality 16-gauge steel for maximum strength and durability
Modular design allows for an endless number of configurations.
- Single-wrench construction makes FortressFence simple to install and remove. FortressFence can be assembled by 2 people using one single wrench.
- Maintenance free
- No-climb wire mesh is welded to steel tubing to form a strong connection to the joints making Fortress Fence difficult to climb or penetrate
- Stronger and more attractive than chain link panels
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
Request a Quote
Looking for a quotation ? We would be happy to help by providing a quick response, inventory status, and Volume Level pricing, when available. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch with you within hours to one business day to answer any questions and quote your request.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.