Modular Rubber Speed Hump
Connectable To Fit The Width Of Any Roadway
Modular Rubber Speed Hump Features
- Made of 100% recycled rubber
- Interlocking design expands to any road width
- Tongue and groove system keeps product firmly in place
- High visibility with tape on mid-sections and end caps
- Easy installation on any paved surface
- No skilled labor required
- Lightweight and perfect for permanent or temporary use
- Maintenance free
- Warranty: 3 years on the product; 1 year on the tape (under normal use)
Mounting Hardware Included With Purchase
The new and improved Safety Rider® V Mini Humps are an affordable solution that slows vehicles down while maintaining a continuous traffic flow. The recycled rubber mini hump is constructed of interlocking units allowing you to customize the solution to fit the width of any roadway. Our unique end caps include reflective tape, further enhancing visibility and safety.
Used in the following situations:
- Speeding of motor vehicles create danger and noise pollution
- Temporary installation is required to test traffic safety programs, during street fairs, or other pedestrian activity events
- Only temporary installation is allowed due to snow removal
- Where heavy truck traffic is common
- Shipping ports for sea cargo
The Safety Rider® V mini speed hump is an economical speed reduction device made from vulcanized rubber. Unlike asphalt, the rubber mini hump is molded to spec creating a uniform and reliable solution to slow vehicle traffic. The mini humps are simple to install and do not require road closures or ideal weather conditions. Plastic shields are inserted into pre-drilled holes and the units are bolted down to keep them from shifting.
The Safety Rider® V is ideal for slowing traffic in front of gates, toll booths, all parking access facilities, and anywhere slow traffic flow is required. Our durable solution also holds up well to heavy load-bearing truck traffic.
Reflective tape on both the mid-sections and end caps provide optimal visibility, even on a dark night, alerting drivers well in advance.
Safety Rider® V is covered by a 3 year warranty on the product; 1 year warranty on the tape (under normal use).
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
Looking for a quotation ? We would be happy to help by providing a quick response, inventory status, and Volume Level pricing, when available. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch with you within hours to one business day to answer any questions and quote your request.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.