Sealtex Ultralined Hi Vis Jacket
ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 Type R Class 3
Sealtex Ultralined Hi Vis Jacket Features
- ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 Type R Class 3
- EN ISO 20471
- EN 343 Class 3:1
- 5.5 oz. 100% Polyester
- 2” Silver Heat Seal Reflective Tape
- Pack Away Adjustable Hood
- Knitted Storm Cuffs
- Lightweight Flexible Fabric
- Durable and Stretchy with a Wipe Clean Finish
- Quilt lined Pockets: 2 Deep Lower with Flaps, 1 Internal Patch Stormflap with Two-Way Zipper and Snap Closure
- Breathable and Waterproof with Welded Seams
- Available in Color: Yellow
- Available in Sizes: SM, MD, LG, XL, 2XL, 3XL
The US490 by PortWest is an ANSI Type R Class 3 high visibility ultra lined jacket. Made with lightweight 100% polyester, this waterproof jacket features sealed seams, a pack away adjustable hood and knitted storm cuffs. This hi vis workwear meets ANSI Class 3 Standards with 2" silver heat sealed reflective tape.
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
Looking for a quotation ? We would be happy to help by providing a quick response, inventory status, and Volume Level pricing, when available. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch with you within hours to one business day to answer any questions and quote your request.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.