Rubber Rooftop Pavers
Safe, Durable Solution for Rooftop Walk Areas & Patios
Rubber Rooftop Pavers Features
- 100% durable recycled rubber and e-waste plastic
- All-weather easy maintenance: will not warp, chip, crack, crumble, or corrode
- Easy to install, easy to move by one person
- Leaves no standing water - inhibiting mold or mosquito nesting
- Resistant to extreme temperature variations, UV light and moisture
- Increases safety, designating the proper path around signs, skylights and vents
- Satisfies legal requirements in some regions where walkway pads must be placed at access doors, roof hatches and near ladders
- Protects roofting materials from potentially unintended foot traffic
- Made in America
- LEED Certified
Rubber Rooftop Pavers are the safe, durable solution for rooftop walk areas and patios. Ideal for high-traffic flat roofs or for periodic servicing of rooftop equipment. Our rubber pavers are made of heavy-duty recycled tire rubber and e-waste (plastic), providing excellent resistance to severe wind/weather, as well as damaging UV rays. Traction is superb, even when wet. Roofers, roof manufacturers, and solar companies recommend our flat rooftop rubber pavers in all areas of high traffic, roof patios, or where servicing rooftop mechanical equipment is required. Rubber Rooftop Pavers are engineered for the roof, not the playground. The rubber roof paver is hard as concrete but at the weight of rubber. The 2” thick paver has .25” round standoffs on the bottom for drainage.
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
• 40 lbs
• 24”W x 30”L x 2”H
• Stand-offs on the bottom of each paver for drainage
• Safe for rubber membrane roof applications
• Available colors: black, charcoal grey, terra cotta red
Looking for a quotation ? We would be happy to help by providing a quick response, inventory status, and Volume Level pricing, when available. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch with you within hours to one business day to answer any questions and quote your request.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.