Procare® N95 Respirator Masks
CDC Recommended for Health Care Workers | Filters Dust & Particulates
Procare® N95 Respirator Mask Features
- NIOSH-Approved N95
- offers protection against a wide range of non-oily particles & Airborne Liquid particulates
- N95 type respirators are the respirators recommended by the Government of Canada and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- For use by health care workers in contact with patients with infections that are transmitted from inhaling airborne droplets
- Provides 95% NIOSH filtration efficiency
- Cup style for maximized inner space
N95 type respirators are the respirators recommended by the Government of Canada and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)Designed to be comfortable, yet extremely affordable while being reliable worker protection for non-oil based particles relating to grinding, sanding, sweeping, bagging and other dusty work environments. Lightweight, featuring two rubber straps and a nose foam strip for comfort and adjustable metal nose clip for a secure fit. Meets NIOSH 42 CFR 84 N95 requirements.
ALL N95 MASK ORDERS ARE NON-CANCELLABLE / NON-REFUNDABLE DUE TO NATURE OF THE PRODUCT.
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
These items are Final Sale, Non-Refundable
Looking for a quotation ? We would be happy to help by providing a quick response, inventory status, and Volume Level pricing, when available. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch with you within hours to one business day to answer any questions and quote your request.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.