Polyurethane 5 Channel Cable Protector
36,000 Lbs Weight Capacity 1-5/8" x 1-5/8" Channel Sizes
Polyurethane Cable Protector Features
- Length: 36”
- 1-5/8” Channel Heights x 1-5/8” Channel Widths
- Max Weight Capacity (36,000 Lbs Per Axle)
- Carrying Handles For Easy Portability
- Protects Multiple Cables From pedestrian, car and truck traffic
- Top Hinged Lid For Easy Access To Install Cables
- Made of Heavy Duty, Industrial Grade Polyurethane
- Connectors Allow Units To Be Ganged Together For Modular Expansion
This heavy duty cable protectors has Large Channels for the protection of a large number of wires. The hinged lid allows for top loading of cables for convenience. Made of heavy duty Polyurethane, it is suitable for use outdoors and indoors in most weather conditions. The black base and yellow lid is highly visible. These units will protect your cables from vehicles of up to 36000 pounds per axle.
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
|Item||Model Name||Length||Width||Height||Channel Width||Channel Height||Per Tire Capacity||Per Axle Capacity||Weight||Operating Temperature|
|5-Channel||CP9984||35.43"||19.68"||2.16"||1-5/8"||1-5/8"||18,000 lbs||36,000 lbs||19.84 lbs||-40°F to 131°F|
Request a Quote
Looking for a quotation ? We would be happy to help by providing a quick response, inventory status, and Volume Level pricing, when available. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch with you within hours to one business day to answer any questions and quote your request.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.