Atlas® Polyurethane 5 Channel Cable Protector - Kable Kontrol®
36,000 Lbs Weight Capacity 1-5/8" x 1-5/8" Channel Sizes
Atlas® Polyurethane Cable Protector Features
- Length: 36”
- 1-5/8” Channel Heights x 1-5/8” Channel Widths
- Max Weight Capacity (36,000 Lbs Per Axle)
- Carrying Handles For Easy Portability
- Protects Multiple Cables From pedestrian, car and truck traffic
- Top Hinged Lid For Easy Access To Install Cables
- Made of Heavy Duty, Industrial Grade Polyurethane
- Connectors Allow Units To Be Ganged Together For Modular Expansion
Kable kontrol’s Atlas® Polyurethane cable protector has Large Channels for the protection of a large number of wires or hoses. The hinged lid allows for top loading of cables for convenience. Made of durable heavy duty Polyurethane, this 5 channel cable protector is suitable for use outdoors and indoors in most weather conditions. A major benefit of choosing polyurethane cable protectors is the lower shipping costs and easier installation due to the lighter weight.
The black base and yellow lid are highly visible. These outdoor cord protectors will protect your cables from vehicles of up to 36000 pounds per axle.
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
Looking for a quotation ? We would be happy to help by providing a quick response, inventory status, and Volume Level pricing, when available. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch with you within hours to one business day to answer any questions and quote your request.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.