Portwest N95 Valved Mask Respirator - P201
Disposable Respirator With Exhalation Valve Reduces Heat & Humidity
N95 Valved Mask Respirator Features
- Exhalation valve to reduce heat and humidity whilst offering a lighter breathing resistance
- NIOSH-Approved N95
- Sold In Packs of 10
- offers protection against a wide range of non-oily particles & Airborne Liquid particulates
- N95 type respirators are the respirators recommended by the Government of Canada and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- For use by health care workers in contact with patients with infectious Viruses that are transmitted from inhaling airborne droplets
- Provides 95% NIOSH filtration efficiency
- Cup style for maximized inner space
- Welded straps attachment for greater durability
This airborne particulate respirator mask also features an exhalation valve that helps to reduce heat build-up and humidity whilst offering the user a lighter breathing resistance. Ideal for use in cases where respiratory infections are of concern.
ALL N95 MASK ORDERS ARE NON-CANCELLABLE / NON-REFUNDABLE DUE TO NATURE OF THE PRODUCT.
The Portwest P201 N95 Valved Mask Respirator protects against a vast range of non-oily particles.
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
Looking for a quotation ? We would be happy to help by providing a quick response, inventory status, and Volume Level pricing, when available. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch with you within hours to one business day to answer any questions and quote your request.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.