Triplett® Fox and Hound Premium Toner Probe Kit - 3399
Kit Consists of a Fox 2 Tone Generator & Premium Hound 3 Probe
Triplett® Fox and Hound Premium Toner Probe Kit - 3399 Features
Fox 2 Tone Generator Features
- 3 methods of connectivity: RJ-11, RJ-45, or alligator clips
- Cordless phone interface
- High output, warble/pulse selectable tracer tone
- Convenient magnetic back for easy mounting
- TrueTrace cadence shift for definite ID of cable or par within the cable
- Red/Green telephone lines polarity LEDs
- Tone/Battery LED - indicates that Tracer tone is on and battery status
- Overload protection to 120 VAC"
Hound 3 Inductive Tracer Features
- Adjustable sensitivity and loudness control
- Bandpass filter suppresses 60Hz and high-frequency noise
- Identifies Fox 2's tracer tone up to 12 inches away
- Headlights illuminate dark areas and reduce fluorescent light noise
- Built-in LED signal strength indicator
- Earphone jack for use in quiet or noisy environments
Ideal for the following applications: Electricians, Education.
Trace various types of cable including electrical wire, twisted pair, LAN cable, mini-conductor cable, telephone cable, alarm cable, and more. Kit includes Fox 2 Deluxe Tone Generator and Hound 3 Probe Inductive Tracer along with adapters, earphones, and a safe non-shortening duckbill.
• 3 year limited warranty
The Fox & Hound™ wire tracing kit consists of a versatile Fox 2™ Tone Generator (Toner) and a high performance Hound 3™ Inductive Amplifier (Probe). The Fox 2™ is a battery operated handheld multi-function Toner that generates multiple tones (Pulse or Warble), performs some basic telephone line tests (loop mA, line polarity, and ringing voltage), provides a visual and audible continuity test, and integrates our own True Trace and TripLatch tests while providing overload protection up to 120 VAC. The Hound 3™ is a battery operated handheld lightweight Probe, with a thumbwheel Sensitivity control and Signal Strength indicator LED. It improves on previous designs with built-in LED headlights to illuminate dark areas and reduce fluorescent light noise, a bandpass filter to suppress unwanted frequencies, an earphone jack for noisy or quiet work areas, and an easy access battery cover.
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
High output, Warble/Pulse selectable Tracer tone
• Convenient magnetic back for easy mounting
• TrueTrace cadence shift for definite ID of cable or par within cable
• Red/Green telephone lines polarity LEDs
• Tone/Battery LED - indicates that Tracer tone is on and battery status
• Overload protection to 120 VAC
Looking for a quotation ? We would be happy to help by providing a quick response, inventory status, and Volume Level pricing, when available. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch with you within hours to one business day to answer any questions and quote your request.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.