EZ Road Ramp
Easy Long-Lasting Solution to a Challenging Road Construction Problem
EZ Road Ramp Features
- 100% durable recycled rubber
- Designed for easy installation and removal by one person
- 24 feet of EZ Road Ramp can be installed by one person in 20 mins
- Reusable EZ Road Ramps eliminate asphalt ramp material costs
- Tax Payer Cost Savings - time, material and disposal expenses
- Made in America
RubberForm’s EZ Road Ramp is a long-lasting solution to a challenging road construction problem. Use only two times and they are paid for! Better yet, RubberForm’s EZ Road Ramps are safer for workers than temporary asphalt, because fewer workers are exposed to traffic and total exposure time is shorter. Deploy our EZ road Ramps for end-of-day joints or milled roadwork. Additionally, drivers will appreciate our smooth, uniform molding.
Here are more benefits:
- The EZ Road Ramp reduces labor costs to install and remove ramps
- Eliminate heavy equipment, operator costs and materials required to install and remove asphalt ramps
- Eliminate clean-up and disposal costs of used asphalt ramp material
Have steel plates at your road construction site? Choose EZR-26 for temporary steel plate ramps.
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
EZ Road Ramp 37” Wide
- 59 lbs
- 42”L x 37”W x 1/4 - 1-1/2” Thick
- Used for end of day joints, milled road use for easy transition
EZ Road Ramp 14” Wide
- 19 lbs
- 42”L x 14”W x 1/4 - 1-1/2” Thick
- Can be added to the RF-EZR-37 for additional width
EZ Road Ramp 26”
- 55 lbs
- 26”L x 37”W x 1/4 - 1-1/2” Thick
- Used for temporary steel joints
Request a Quote
Looking for a quotation ? We would be happy to help by providing a quick response, inventory status, and Volume Level pricing, when available. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch with you within hours to one business day to answer any questions and quote your request.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.