Chain Link Steel Perimeter Fence
10' or 14' Panel Lengths - Galvanized - 6' Height
Chain Link Steel Perimeter Fence Features
- Chain Link Fence Panels are designed for temporary use.
- Ideal for temporary sites that require pre-assembled panels to minimize install times.
- Panels are available in two sizes: 6ft x 10ft (W) and 6ft x 14ft (W) and come completely assembled.
- Panel stands are sold separately and are the only accessory necessary to form a secure fence for perimeter and crowd control.
- Our Chain Link Fence Panels are made of high-quality galvanized steel for rugged outdoor use in all kinds of weather. Panels will not rust or corrode.
- Optional gate kits are available, as are custom-size panels.
FortressFence 2: Chain link fence system. Pre-assembled panels minimize install times for temporary sites. Gates and custom panels available.
Ideal for perimeter security and crowd control, FortressFence™ is the strong, reliable solution for setting up temporary enclosures in any environment. Provide security at an event, close off a construction zone, or protect equipment and machinery from theft and damage all with an ease-of-mind and reliability only provided by FortressFence.
Each FortressFence panel is manufactured using durable, 16-gauge, hot-dipped galvanized tubing and a welded, no-climb, wire mesh panel. Sections interlock using easy-to-install clamps and your choice of metal, plastic, rubber, or concrete bases. Wheeled gates, fixed wall mounts, flower basket rails, and privacy screens are available to suit your application.
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
Looking for a quotation ? We would be happy to help by providing a quick response, inventory status, and Volume Level pricing, when available. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch with you within hours to one business day to answer any questions and quote your request.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.