ME2 Cable Tray Junctions
X (Cross), T, & L & Reducer Junctions Available In All Widths & Depths
M.E.2 Series Cable Tray Junction Features
- Made With Zinc Plated Steel
- Made With 0.187” Steel Wire
- Factory Fabricated Junctions Save Installation Time & Cut Costs.
- 2 x 4 Inch Grid Provides Easy Cable Routing In or Out.
- Rigid Steel Construction – Made In The USA.
MADE TO ORDER
Standard Lead Time Is 7-10 Business Days
Non-Cancellable & Non-Refundable
Manufacturer Recommends Supports Every Five Feet
Any changes in tray routing directions are made easy with cable tray junctions. The required tray sections can be easily interconnected, using industry common splice washer clamps. Our M.E.2 trays can easily be mounted on walls or posts, on ceilings or installed under raised flooring with Cable-Mgr. hardware. NEC requirements require that Cable Trays be grounded and bonded as per NEC Article 250 for power and data communication applications.
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
- Available in standard widths of 6", 8", 12", 18" and 24" with
a depth/height of 2" or 4".
- For tray widths 12" or less each leg of the junction will be 2 feet long.
- For tray widths greater than 12" each leg of the junction will be 3 feet long.
Looking for a quotation ? We would be happy to help by providing a quick response, inventory status, and Volume Level pricing, when available. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch with you within hours to one business day to answer any questions and quote your request.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.