BOSCH® Starlock® Oscillating Multi-Tool 2-in-1 Dual-Tec Bi-Metal Plunge Blade - 2-1/8" Inch
Provides professional cutting in all-purpose applications
Bosch Starlock® Oscillating Multi-Tool 2-in-1 Dual-Tec Bi-Metal Plunge Blades provide professional cutting in all-purpose applications, including wood with nails, drywall and PVC. This blade has a Dual-Tec design with an exact edge, provides the best performance of both plunge blades and segmented blades. The 2-in-1 blade provides value, because the user doesn’t have to swap blades out. It features circular-welding construction and side-set teeth, for fast, clean cuts, as well as vibration-reduction slots for increased precision. The bi-metal blades provide up to 15X life vs. standard oscillating blades. Starlock® blades are compatible with oscillating multi-tools from Bosch®, Fein®, Makita®, Milwaukee®, Rockwell®, Hitachi®, Ridgid®, Ryobi® and other pro tools. Starlock® accessories deliver a three-dimensional blade grip to deliver higher torque transfer, reduced vibration and professional performance. Color-coded interface and laser-etched blade designed to allow user to quickly identify the right blade. Professional-grade Swiss-made blade manufactured with premium materials and innovative engineering.
- Blade compatibility – compatible with oscillating multi-tools from Bosch®, Fein®, Makita®, Milwaukee®, Rockwell®, Hitachi®, Ridgid®, Ryobi® and other pro tools
- Innovative design with durable cutting edge – features a design that’s ideal for all-purpose applications in wood with nails, nails and staples, drywall and PVC and more – as well as providing up to 15X life vs. standard oscillating blades
- 2-in-1 Dual-Tec design – delivers exact edge for the best performance of both plunge and segmented blades
- Vibration-reduction slots – provide increased precision
- Circular welding and side-set teeth – provide fast and clean cuts, and contribute to a long-lasting blade
- Bi-metal teeth – provide superior durability versus standard high-carbon steel blades, to tackle tough applications such as wood with nails
- Torque transfer – features a three-dimensional fit designed for high torque transfer, reduced vibration and better performance
- Color-coded interface and laser-etched blade – designed to allow user to quickly identify the right blade
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
|Application||All-purpose applications, including wood with nails, drywall and PVC|
|Description||Bi-metal / All purpose|
|Includes||(1) OSL218F 2-1/8 In. Starlock® Oscillating Multi-Tool 2-in-1 Dual-Tec Bi-Metal Plunge Blade|
Looking for a quotation ? We would be happy to help by providing a quick response, inventory status, and Volume Level pricing, when available. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch with you within hours to one business day to answer any questions and quote your request.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.