Bollard Post Protection Cover
Available in Four Sizes to Accommodate Most Bumper Posts & Bollards
Bollard Post Cover Features
- Quick & Easy Installation
- Simply Slide Over Existing Posts
- No Tools or Hardware Required.
- Safety Yellow Color For Enhanced Visibility.
- Polyethylene Construction — No Maintenance Required.
- Available in Four Sizes to Accommodate Most Bumper Posts & Bollards.
- Protects Against Bumps, Dents Scratches Etc.
- UV Resistant.
- 1/8” Thick Polyethylene Construction.
Note: Please Read Instructions On How To Correctly Measure To Purchase Correct Size.
Put An End To Dents, Scratches And Constant Upkeep
One-piece, lightweight design makes installation quick and easy. Simply slide over existing posts — no tools or hardware required. Bright, safety yellow color adds cosmetic appeal, helps identify entryways for trucks, etc. Custom colors available. All polyethylene construction — no maintenance required. Available in four sizes to accommodate most bumper posts and bollards. Other sizes available upon request.Rugged construction minimizes scratches, dents and other damage. UV inhibitor in resin resists degrading effects of sunlight, for years of service. 1/8” thick polyethylene construction.
Steel pipe used for bollards is measured by the inside diameter. Therefore, the bollard’s outside diameter is 1/2″ to 5/8″ larger. To purchase the correct post sleeve:
- Measure exact post circumference with flat tape.
- Divide circumference by 3.14 to get the diameter of the post in inches.
- In ordering information, find the most suitable post diameter range.
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
|Part #||For Posts Dia. x H in. (mm)||Outside Dia. in (mm)||Inside Dia. in (mm)||Weight lbs. (kg)|
|1525||4 x 52 (102)||5 1/4 (133)||4 15/16 (125)||11.0 (5.0)|
|1526||6 x 52 (152)||7 11/16 (195)||7 3/8 (187)||12.0 (5.5)|
|1527||7 x 52 (178)||14.0 (6.5)|
|1528||8 x 52 (203)||16.0 (7.5)|
Request A Quote
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.