Arlington® Retrofit Siding Box
Vertical & Horizontal Options - Installs Into The Wall (Recessed)
Arlington® Inbox® Retrofit Siding Box Features
- Non-metallic 22 cubic inch weatherproof, recessed, all in one retrofit electrical box with a cover
- No extra parts to purchase or carry on jobs; which means you save time, effort and money
- Box installs into the wall (recessed) which means less of it shows leaving you with a neat, professional finish
- Eliminates the need to install an electrical box, a bubble cover assembly, and a siding block- one unit has it all
- Select from vertical or horizontal layout
- Installation is a snap making your job easier
- To be used with single gang wiring devices
- Choose from clear or white paintable covers
- Constructed of UV rated plastic for longevity and durability
- For use with most standard indoor wall plates or a GFCI cover plates
The Arlington® InBox™ comes packaged with the electrical box with a weatherproof-in-use cover, installed bug plugs, (1) standard duplex, and (1)GFCI face plate, installation screws, (1) roll of caulk and NM cable connector. In addition to being used with standard flat surfaces, you can use the profile adapters sold separately to accommodate different lap sizes.
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
Looking for a quotation ? We would be happy to help by providing a quick response, inventory status, and Volume Level pricing, when available. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch with you within hours to one business day to answer any questions and quote your request.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.