Portwest ESD Antistatic Gloves - A198
ANSI/ISEA 105 - 2016 | Cut Level A1
Portwest Antistatic ESD Gloves - A198 Features
- Diverts static electricity
- For use in electronics assembly, testing and precision work
- Smooth Polyurethane coating for increased abrasion resistance
- Fingertip dipped for precision handling and maximum ventilation
- 13 gauge pylon and carbon fiber shell
The Portwest A198 Anti Static ESD Gloves are a part of the Portwest ESD range. These grip gloves divert static electricity when in use making them suitable for electronics assembly, testing, and precision work. The fingertips on these anti-static gloves are dipped in a smooth PU coating for precision handling.
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
Looking for a quotation ? We would be happy to help by providing a quick response, inventory status, and Volume Level pricing, when available. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch with you within hours to one business day to answer any questions and quote your request.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.