Portwest Claymore AHR Cut Resistant Glove - A667
ANSI/ISEA 105 - 2016 | Cut Level (A7)
Portwest Claymore AHR Cut Resistant Glove - A667 Features
- Optimized innovative design
- Over 5000 grams of cut resistance achieving ANSI Cut A7
- Maximum cut resistance according to EN388:2016
- The coating is double sandy nitrile for excellent durability and grip in wet and dry conditions
- Seamless 13 gauge liner for increased wearer comfort
The Portwest A667 Claymore AHR Cut Resistant Gloves are heavyweight cut-proof gloves with over 5000 grams of cut resistance achieving ANSI Cut A7, making these work gloves suitable for assembly or movement of large, bulky or heavy objects with sharp edges. Also recommended for items that are difficult to grip.
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
Looking for a quotation ? We would be happy to help by providing a quick response, inventory status, and Volume Level pricing, when available. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch with you within hours to one business day to answer any questions and quote your request.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.