Altinex Tilt â€²N Plugs
TNP-121 Tabletop Interconnect Box
Features:• Mounts into tabletop.
• Integrated solution.
• Provides easy access to hidden connections.
• Multi-media and AC power connectors.
• Opens and closes easily by pressing on top panel.
• UL listed.
• US Patent D437, 827.
• AC Power: NEMA F/M, 110VAC, 60 HZ, 5A, 10ft (3.05m).
• Network: RJ45 F/M, 6ft (1.83m).
• Computer Video: 15pin HD F/M, 6ft (1.83m).
• Stereo Audio: 3.5mm F/M, 6ft (1.83m).
• Modem/Telephone: RJ11 F/M, 6ft (1.83m).
The central element of many audiovisual presentation systems is a conference table. The challenge that faces the system designer is how to provide an input plate in a tabletop. Computer video, audio, network, and AC power connections need to be available without making an obstruction that gets in the way. Many times, a large number of connecting cables need to be managed above and underneath the table surface. Depending on the table size, the space for AV connectivity may be sparse. The key is accessible signal management that also utilizes multiple sides. The Tilt â€˜N Plugâ„¢ Series of power data centers address this issue by providing numerous solutions with input panels on opposite sides of a central unit that appear when needed and are hidden flush with the table when not in use.
Tilt â€²N Plug Jr box can be custom configured to suit your specific need. Please call for pricing on customized units.
|Technical Specifications / Dimensions|