Eagle® Type 2 Safety Cans
Safety Cans For: Gasoline, Kerosene, Combustible, & Diesel.
Eagle Safety Cans Type 2 Features
- 5/8” or 7/8” Fixed Spouts for Easy Pouring
- Used to contain, store, and dispense flammable, combustible, irritant, or otherwise volatile or harmful chemicals
- Non-sparking flame arrestor prevents fire when dealing with flammable chemicals
- 1 gal & larger have optional funnels
- Industry standard color codes for easy identification
- Powder coated 24 gauge galvanized steel construction fights corrosion and rust for a long service life
- Trilingual label (English, Spanish, French) allows safe, informed use internationally
Eagle Type II Safety Cans hold 1 to 5 gallons of volume. Manufactured with hot-dipped 24-gauge galvanized steel. Deep drawn seamless construction with no top or side seam. Double interlock no-weld bottom seam. Trilingual label. Red baked on powder coat finish. Fixed handle, 5/8” or 7/8" Spout. Meets OSHA & NFPA Code 30 requirements, FM, UL, ULC Approved.
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
Request a Quote
Looking for a quotation ? We would be happy to help by providing a quick response, inventory status, and Volume Level pricing, when available. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch with you within hours to one business day to answer any questions and quote your request.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.