Eagle® Type 1 Safety Cans
Safety Cans For: Gasoline, Kerosene, Combustible, & Diesel.
Eagle Safety Cans Type 1 Features
- Used to contain, store, and dispense flammable, combustible, irritant, or otherwise volatile or harmful chemicals
- Non-sparking flame arrestor prevents fire when dealing with flammable chemicals
- 1 gal & larger have optional funnels
- Industry standard color codes for easy identification
- Powder coated 24 gauge galvanized steel construction fights corrosion and rust for a long service life
- Trilingual label (English, Spanish, French) allows safe, informed use internationally
Eagle cans are constructed of 24-gauge hot dipped galvanized steel, are the only deep drawn seamless can made, have a double interlock no-weld bottom seam, a baked on powder coat finish with a trilingual label, have a spring closing lid with neoprene gasket that vents at 5 psi internal pressure, have a non-sparking flame arrestor and pour spout and are 100 percent made in the USA. Eagle Manufacturing Company's Type I safety cans (for flammable liquids, gasoline, kerosine, diesel, and combusitibles) meets OSHA and NFPA Code 30 requirements and are UL and ULC listed and FM approved for safe handling and storage of gasoline and other flammable liquids (UI10S) (Accepted Under CARB).
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
Request a Quote
Looking for a quotation ? We would be happy to help by providing a quick response, inventory status, and Volume Level pricing, when available. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch with you within hours to one business day to answer any questions and quote your request.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.