Eagle® Gas Cans - Type 1
Safety Cans For: Gasoline, Kerosene, Combustible, & Diesel.
Eagle® Gas Cans - Type 1 Features
- Type 1 Eagle Gas Cans are used to contain, store, and dispense flammable, combustible, irritant, or otherwise volatile or harmful chemicals
- Non-sparking flame arrestor prevents fire when dealing with flammable chemicals
- 1 gal & larger have optional funnels
- Industry-standard color codes for easy identification
- Powder-coated 24 gauge galvanized steel construction fights corrosion and rust for a long service life
- Trilingual label (English, Spanish, French) allows safe, informed use internationally
For 125 years, people have trusted the quality and reliability of Eagle safety products. It’s no surprise Eagle Type I safety cans are so popular. The seamless, one-piece construction of the type 1 safety can consists of a deep-drawn body with a double interlock no-weld bottom seam. This reduces the risk of leaks and allows the bottom to flex with the body of the type 1 eagle gas can – even after extensive use, dropping or job site wear-and-tear.
Eagle gas cans are constructed of 24-gauge hot-dipped galvanized steel, are the only deep drawn seamless can made, have a double interlock no-weld bottom seam, a baked-on powder coat finish with a trilingual label, have a spring closing lid with neoprene gasket that vents at 5 psi internal pressure, have a non-sparking flame arrestor and pour spout and are 100 percent made in the USA. Eagle Manufacturing Company's Type I safety cans (for flammable liquids, gasoline, kerosene, diesel, and combustibles) meets OSHA and NFPA Code 30 requirements and are UL and ULC listed and FM approved for safe handling and storage of gasoline and other flammable liquids (UI10S) (Accepted Under CARB).
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
Looking for a quotation ? We would be happy to help by providing a quick response, inventory status, and Volume Level pricing, when available. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch with you within hours to one business day to answer any questions and quote your request.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.