Bumble Bee cable protectors are a cost effective method for protecting and organizing electrical cables, hydraulic and pneumatic hoses, and data and video cables.
Made from molded polyurethane (Durathane), the Bumble Bee protector is ideal for applications requiring superior tear resistance and dynamic loading factors.
The protectors are designed to handle high volume traffic and low speed vehicular traffic.
Bumble Bee protectors are easy to install and with the available interlocking accessories (x and y components), can be configured to your unique requirement.
Available with T-Bone or Dog Bone Connectors that are also compatible with other dog-bone cable protectors
Easy to install or disassemble. Can also be drilled for permanent installations.
Available in two color choices: yellow ramp w/black lid for high visibility or Black ramp w/black lid.
- Lightweight 5 channel
- Single piece design
- Available accessories that allows for a variety of configurations
- Top hinged lid for easy acces to install cables
- Hinge Pin material - Reinforced Fiberglas
- Durable: resistant to oils and solvents; high impact resistance
- Safety features: highly visible; skid resistant diamond pattern on upper surfaces; non-conductive - no metal parts
- Economical method for protecting cables
- Ideal for high volume pedestrian traffic and slow moving vehicular traffic
- Great for indoor and outdoor events
- Operating temperature range: -40°F to 120°F
- Maximum Load per axle: 20,000 lbs at the above operating temperature range
- Available with T-Bone or Dog Bone Connectors
- Colors: Yellow w/ Black Lid or all Black
- # of Channels: 5
- Channel Height: 1.1 inches
- Channel Width: 1.25 inches
- Overall Height: 2 inches
- Overall Width: 17.5 inches
- Length: 17.5 inches
- Weight: 12 lbs