Molded Grommet Strips
Nylon Buffer Strips for Wire Protection
- Easily inserted anywhere, by hand, regardless of configuration.
- As flexible trim, it defends against fraying and cutting of wires & cables.
- Nylon grommets are extremely abrasion resistant, and have a high operating temperature.
- Grommet strips require very little space.
- Grips surfaces snugly and can be custom cut to size.
Our molded grommet strips will fully protect wiring from being compromised and damaged when they are punched through plastic casing or sheet metal, while of course protecting human hands themselves from the sharp edges when people are inserting or pulling cables. You can choose to utilize these by running them straight, or as a hole grommet with a minimum diameter measurement of one inch, and they are available in a 'natural' color.
Coming in lengths of 12.75 inches and in packages of 100 or 1000 individual strips, the grommets are very lightweight and will give you no troubles during installation. Easily placed by hand, they are made from nylon which will effectively resist considerable abrasion Those 12.75 inch lengths can be cut down to size very simply, or else placed end to end, for custom fitting. They can be installed on panels with a thickness from 0.015-0.318 inches, and will provide you full wire protection, plus peace of mind, as the molded grommet strip is fully RoHS certified. Damaged cables & wires will cost you time, money and labor due to breakdowns and repairs, but with the nylon Molded Grommet Strips, you can beat these problems before they occur by making sure those vital lines are protected properly in the first place.
- Each strip is 12.75" in length
- Easily snipped for custom length
- Install over panels 0.015-0.318" thick
- Fully RoHS certified