Heavy Duty Wheel Chocks
Ideal For Extra Large Industrial Vehicles Tires up to 165" Diameter
Heavy Duty Wheel Chocks Features
- Light weight with tough urethane construction
- Approved and being used by Caterpillar and mines worldwide
- ANSI compliant color guidelines on proper chocking and wheel chock placement in English
- Meets MSHA specifications
- Resistant to oils, fuels, and solvents
- Recessed carrying handle on the backside of the chock
- Replaceable rubber anti-slip traction pads
- Mounting hole for ropes, chains or brackets
- Safety yellow color
MONSTER® HEAVY DUTY WHEEL CHOCKS for ground vehicles are manufactured with highly durable, lightweight polyurethane and they feature a larger base that makes them ideal for use with heavy equipment. heavy duty polyurethane Wheel Chocks are designed for mine support equipment such as lubrication trucks and heavy maintenance vehicles.
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
|MC3009||15” (38.1cm)||15”.1 (38.4cm)||11” (28cm)||14.5lb. (6.6kg)||Yellow|
|MC3010||17.7” (45cm)||15.2” (38.7cm)||10” (25.4cm)||19lb. (8.62kg)||Yellow|
|MC3011||24.6” (62.5cm)||14.5” (36.9cm)||16” (40.7cm)||32lb. (14.5kg)||Yellow|
|MC3012||21.9” (55.7cm)||14.9” (37.9cm)||10.6” (27cm)||23.75lb. (10.8kg)||Yellow|
Request a Quote
Looking for a quotation ? We would be happy to help by providing a quick response, inventory status, and Volume Level pricing, when available. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch with you within hours to one business day to answer any questions and quote your request.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.