Utility Wheel Chocks
Durable Rubber Construction - Solid or Open Bottom Available
Rubber Utility Wheel Chock Features
- Standard of the utility industry
- Durable recycled rubber construction
- Resistant to the elements
- Steel loop For Chain or rope tying
- Fits most chock storage compartments
- Allows either side to be positioned against the tire
- Available with a Voided Bottom or solid bottom.
RC450 GENERAL PURPOSE WHEEL CHOCKS are the standard of the utility industry and are composed of durable rubber that make them strong and safe in industrial applications. These chocks are resistant to damage from UV, moisture, salt, and oils. Their traction design grips the tire and road and will not cause tire or pavement damage. The chock design also allows either side to be positioned against tire. RC450 Wheel Chocks are built to suit a variety of applications in the construction, utility, and other commercial industries.
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
450 Series Utility Wheel Chock
10" (254 mm)
8" (203 mm)
5 1/2" (140 mm)
Request A Quote
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.