Aluminized Fiberglass Sheet With High Temp Adhesive Strip
Thermashield Wrap Features
- Operating Temperature Range -76° to 392°F (-60° to 200°C.)
- Insulates Delicate Wires and Components
- 2,048°F / 1,120°C. Melt Temp
- Economical & Easy to Install
- Cuts Easily with Scissors
- Reflects Radiant Heat
- Resists Gasoline and Engine Chemicals
- ROHS Compliant
Note: Measurements Are Listed as Inside Diameter.
Thermashield Wrap is an aluminum laminated fiberglass sheet with a strip of high temperature adhesive. This unique product applies directly to any clean surface and is an ideal solution for protecting delicate electronic component boxes mounted close to engines or other heat sources. When applied, the aluminum laminate reflects heat away, and the insulating fiberglass backing protects the fragile contents from thermal damage and failure.
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
Request A Quote
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.