Thermashield T6 Wrap
Flexible Aluminized Fiberglass Thermal Wrap - Deflects Radiant Heat
Thermashield T6 Wrap Features
- Easy Wrap-Around Installation With High Temp Adhesive Closure Strip
- Will Not Burn or Support Combustion
- T6 is supplied in pre-cut 4' lengths
- Resists Common Chemicals & Solvents
- Extremely Abrasion and Cut Resistant
- Operating Temperature Range -76° to 392°F (-60° to 200°C.)
- Cuts Easily With Scissors
- Asbestos Free - RoHS Compliant
- 2,048°F / 1,120°C. Melt Temp
Note: Measurements Are Listed as Inside Diameter.
One of the most popular items in the ThermaShield line of aluminized fiberglass products, Thermashield T6, is designed for ease of installation when component disassembly isn’t practical. Just wrap the pre-formed, split flexible tube around any component and seal the sides with the high temperature adhesive strip to provide protection from hot pipes and engine components.
The highly reflective aluminized exterior, combined with the insulating fiberglass interior, protects delicate wire bundles, cables and lines from damage caused by nearby exhaust pipes, headers or other heat generating components.
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
Request A Quote
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.