Thermashield Convoluted Tubing
Semi-Rigid Laminated Flexible Fiberglass Tube - 4' Lengths
Thermashield Convoluted Tubing Features
- Operating Temps: -76°F to 392°F (-60°C to 200°C)
- Reflects Radiant Heat & Insulates Hoses & Pipes
- Resists Common Chemicals & Solvents
- Cuts Easily With Scissors or Shears
- Halogen And Asbestos Free
- Melt Temp: 2,048°F/1,120°C
Note: Measurements Are Listed as Inside Diameter.
It is ideally suited for applications where wires are exposed to radiant heat. It will even help keep high performance engines running more efficiently.
Thermashield is made by laminating an aluminized metallic heat shield to a layer of strong, tightly braided fiberglass insulation.
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
Request A Quote
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.