Roundit 2000NX EMI Protected Sleeving
Shielded & Heavily Insulated Aviation Grade Sleeving - Bentley Harris
Roundit 2000NX EMI Features
- Nickel-Plated Copper inner layer provides total insulation from EMI, keeping your data safe from eavesdroppers and other risks of electronic intrusion
- Self-wrapping braided sleeving manufactured from PPS monofilaments and Nomex for ultimate protection against abrasion and common destructive elements such as heat, oils, acid, sunlight, cleaning supplies, and other solvents
- Non-halogenated production cuts down on the release of toxic fumes in the event of a fire, minimizing health hazards and damage to nearby equipment
- Installs easily with the Roundit Double-Sided Installation Tool
- Internal tracer indicates the nominal bundle diameter for proper operation, simplifying the installation process and ensuring maximum protection for your cables
- Also available with an inner layer of PTFE tape to protect cable jackets from making contact with metal braid
- Easily cut using high quality scissors or shears
- RoHS Compliant
Product Is Made To Order Lead Times May Apply
Bentley Harris 2000NX EMI is a guarded, highly confined aviation grade braided sleeving, crafted specifically to withstand the roughest climates. Its compounded polyphenylene sulfide and Nomex outside layer is impervious to wear as well as assault from virtually any site, and simultaneously, the metallic interior eradicates EMI as well as RFI hindrance, ensuring that your personal data is defended against assault or interruption.
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
|Operating temperature range||Thermal endurance & shocks||-60°C to +200°C|
|Rapid Change of Temperature||EN2591-305||Pass|
|Flammability/smoke density/toxicity||ABD 031 & FAR 25 853||Conforms|
|Water repellency||EN 6059 Part 305||Pass|
|Abrasion resistance||EN 6059 Part 403||Pass|
|Dynamic cut-through||EN 6059 Part 405||Pass|
• Jet Fuel: (Otan F44)
|EN 6059-303|| |
|Salt Spray Resistance||EN 2591-307 - 500 hours |
Class 27 Nickel Plated Copper (Cu/Ni)
Tests made by the Labinal Laboratory in France.
|Size 11 Ro = 3.45 mΩ/m||-||-|
Request a Quote
Looking for a quotation ? We would be happy to help by providing a quick response, inventory status, and Volume Level pricing, when available. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch with you within hours to one business day to answer any questions and quote your request.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.