Bentley Harris® Roundit® Aluminum Double-Sided Tool
Install or Remove Cables From Split Braided Sleeving Fast and Simply
Roundit® Aluminum Double-Sided Tool Features
• Effectively routes cables along and through split braided sleeving, using
less of your valuable time and cash, while also saving your palms
• Double-sided model ensures that a range of sleeving sizes will
be accommodated (between 3/16" to 1"), therefore you will not require
• Compact, light aluminum body ensures that this tool is durable enough
to withstand use for many years
• Efficiently crafted design allows easy transportation and storage
• Ergonomically crafted in order to minimize fatigue of your hands
• Simple and fast to implement, which will lessen time spent manually pulling cables
• It is possible to use the tool with other split-sided products, such as our wire loom and harness wrap
• The body is highly non-corrosive as well as being essentially indestructible, making it a one-time expense
The Roundit tool brought to us by Federal Mogul is really two dynamic tools in one; With one side you can utilize larger sized wire loom or split braided sleeving that is up to 3/4", while that the other side will accommodate smaller sleevings, even as narrow as 3/16".
The attractive, small and lightweight crafted body will easily fits into a pocket, and thankfully will significantly lessen hand fatigue during long pulls..
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
|Large Side Width||3 3/4"|
|Small Side Width||2 1/2"|
|Sleeving Sizes||3/16" - 1"|
Looking for a quotation ? We would be happy to help by providing a quick response, inventory status, and Volume Level pricing, when available. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch with you within hours to one business day to answer any questions and quote your request.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.