Solar Panel Cable Tray - Snake Tray®
Effortless Cable installation, Also Protects Cables From High Winds
Snake Tray® Solar Panel Cable Tray Features
- Built-in mounting rings for infinite mounting options
- Trays connect together with a single connector for a 15-second bonded attachment tray to tray
- Patented “lobster trap” design
- effortless outdoor cable installation,
- Protects & Secures the cables from hurricane force winds over 120 mph
- Maintains NEC compliance and eliminates the risk of using cable ties
- Trays stack together for lower shipping and material handling costs
- Available in Powder Coated Gray and Stainless Steel for climate specific applications
The world’s only weatherproof, hand bendable cable conveyance that quickly and securely carries DC circuitry from solar panels to their terminations. Change directions easily by bending Solar Snake Tray with your own two hands.
The variations of 407 series Solar Snake Trays have been designed specifically to meet the cable management requirements of any photovoltaic power plant. The roof top system incorporates mounting rings or Snake Eyes running along the center spine to allow it to be directly attached to any racking system with either tech screws, or adapter mounting plates and nuts and bolts. Available in three sizes 4, 9 and 12 square inch pathways. The unique spine design allows the conveyance to be easily bent by hand to make turns where needed and to evade obstacles. One (1) CB-12-SS connector bolt is required to join sections together to both mechanically fasten and electrically bond one tray to the next. The variations of Solar Snake Tray for utility scale solar either tek screw to a purlin or suspend from a messenger wire. One (1) CB-14-SS connector bolt is required to join sections together to both mechanically fasten and electrically bond one tray to the next. Due to the higher currents used in photovoltaic cabling, additional grounding is required. Ground wire can be bonded to all forms of Solar Snake Tray with the CB-8 grounding lug. All Solar Snake Tray is manufactured from either stainless steel or pre-galvanized steel and coated with industrial strength powder coating.
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
Request A Quote
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.