454 Series Cable Trays - Snake Tray®
Specifically Designed For Use in PON (Passive Optical Network)
Snake Tray® 454 Series Cable Trays Features
- Hand bendable (No cutting required!)
- Protects and secures both fiber and copper cables in all directional plains
- Maintains the proper bend radius for optimal performance
- Built-in mounting rings can be attached either overhead or on a wall
- Designed for easy pulling or loading cables from the side
- Nests together for low cost shipping and material handling
- Self limiting cable count for code compliant convenance of power over ethernet systems
454 Series PON (Passive Optical Network) Snake Tray® The 454 series Snake Tray has been designed in response to the emerging technology in Passive Optical Networks (PON). PON Snake Tray is an application specific cable conveyance system to bring the fiber from the optical line terminals to the optical network terminals. Our patented, hand-bendable system is specifi cally designed to protect and secure the fiber cables in a pathway that installs in seconds. PON Snake Tray protects and secures fiber cables while maintaining the proper bend radius for optimal cable performance. The universal built-in mounting rings can be installed either on a ceiling or wall. Cables easily load from the side to save on the installation time. PON Snake Tray seamlessly interfaces with our PON series of Enclosures. PON Snake Tray is available in 8 foot sections with a standard galvanized finish or color-coded powder coat finish. One (1) CB-10 or CB-12 connector bolt is required to join sections together to both mechanically fasten and electrically bond one tray to the next.
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
Request A Quote
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.