501 Series Wall Cable Tray - Snake Tray®
Designed For The Tray To Be Attached To a Wall Without Brackets
Snake Tray® 501 Series Wall Cable Tray
- Designed to allow the tray to be directly attached to a wall without the use of brackets
- The tray uses integrated mounting rings located along the center spine of the tray
- The most flexible cable runway system, designed to support fiber optic cables and voice/telecommunication cables
Please Note: Snake Tray products ship in 5-7 days and are subject to a 30% restocking fee if returned.
Wall Snake tray is the perfect solution for long linear installations where space is at a premium. The 501 series trays are designed to allow the tray to be directly attached to a wall without brackets using integrated mounting rings located along the center spine of the tray. These mounting rings eliminate the need for additional brackets or hanging hardware to complete the installation.
- Built in hanging hardware
- Hangs from a single point
- Mounting hardware is simple and can be used for either computer access floor or overhead installations
- Low labor cost when suspending tray from a single point
- Designed for cables to enter or exit at any point, in any direction
- Single pocket design
- EIA/TIA and NEC Compliant
- NFPA 708 Compliant
- Trays nest together to lower freight costs
- Ships from inventory within a day.
- Favored, specified and used by universities, Fortune 500 companies, and the US Government
- Easy on-site installation
- Proven savings in installation costs of 85%
- No tools needed to hand bend the cable tray in any direction
- No sharp edges – no injuries to the installer or cable
- Creates turns in 10 seconds versus 20 minutes with other methods
- 15 seconds to connect trays together versus 10 minutes with other methods
- Made of zinc plated (ASTM B633C2) cold rolled steel (ASTM A510)
- Connect Snake Trays together with only one connector bolt
- Made in the USA
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
Request a Quote
Looking for a quotation ? We would be happy to help by providing a quick response, inventory status, and Volume Level pricing, when available. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch with you within hours to one business day to answer any questions and quote your request.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.