Milwaukee® Heat Guns
Variable Temp Or Dual Temp Control Heat Guns
Milwaukee® Heat Gun Features
- Impact Resistant Housing
Milwaukee 8975-6 Dual Temp Heat Gun
Ergonomic design and stay-cool handle for long periods of use. Dual temperature 570°/1000°F. 11.6 amp motor. Unique impact resistant heating element. Efficient soft air velocity increases surface temperature much faster than conventional hot air heat guns.
- Dual Temperature - 570°/1000°F
- Unique Impact Resistant Heating Element
- Three Position Rocker Switch - Off/High/Low
- 110 Volt - 11.6 Amp Motor
Milwaukee 8988-20 Variable Temp Heat Gun
This variable temperature Heat Gun offers a range from 90° to 1050°F. The LED digital readout display allows you to monitor the temperature via a digital display when precision control is needed. Three controlled air volumes, 7.06/8.83/15.89 cu.ft.min., allow you to match the air speed to your application.
- Variable Temperature 90°- 1,050° F
- Three Air Speed Settings
- Special Base for Hands Free Operation Thermo Protection Prevents Overheating
- Ceramic Encapsulated Heating Element
- Removable Air Filter
- LED Display In 10° Increments
- Comfortable, Impact Resistant Housing
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
- Dual temperature 570 and 1000 degrees F, 11.6 amp motor
- Unique impact resistant heating element
- 3 Position rocker switch - off, high and low
- Maximum air volume of 14.8 CFM
- Heat shield and stay-cool handle help keep you safe and comfortable
- 8 ft. cord
- Includes: (1) 8975-6 dual temperature heat gun
- Tool Warranty 5 Years
- 12.5 amp motor
- Ceramic-encapsulated heating element for maximum tool life
- Ease of use with 1-handed operation
- Easy-grip handle for better control
- Lightweight design at less than 3 lbs.
- Upright stationary use with pads on the back cap and lower handle
- Three controlled air volumes of 7.06, 8.83 and 15
- 8 ft. cord for your convenience
- 5-year manufacturer warranty
Request a Quote
Looking for a quotation ? We would be happy to help by providing a quick response, inventory status, and Volume Level pricing, when available. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch with you within hours to one business day to answer any questions and quote your request.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.